All 102 art Reviews

Sticky Situation Sticky Situation

what is this gay shit.

A street A street

mmm so much potential but it ends up looking weird, my two problems with this is 1. the fact that i belive certain coloring was done with the fill in bucket tool and there's litlle spots of white if you look at it at full res, and 2. the horizon, the street follows perfectly with the horizon, there's no breaking point, it just looks like the streets goes on forever and i don't think most people find that very appealing unless it's done well, stuff to maybe keep in mind. other than that gj man this looks like it took some effort, keep it up.

DicoBurdova responds:

Hey thanks for the critique! I agree with you, even though the white spot are not from the bucket tool; I do the ink traditionally and then scan it, I must have done a bad job removing the white backround this time (I have to find the right balance without deteriorating the line), but it doesn't change your point ;) I'll try to fix that later, and for the second part I can see what you mean, and i'll definetly keep that in mind for next time :p

Paintings Paintings

really diggin the bowser toad girl.

Until Next Time Until Next Time

26 hours? not half bad, pretty a messy artwork!
faving this shit.

Hexagons Hexagons

that jacket tho

Me, And Only Me Me, And Only Me

nice, gonna be honest it would have looked cooler with a simple like square or circle shape behinde him in like a paster blue or something to make it pop out more, idk it something that came into my mind as soon as i saw this, but like i said pretty fucking nice baby boi.

What Do You Wanna Do? What Do You Wanna Do?

cute

SG with Dmn SG with Dmn

gj but, holy fuck that dick looks like a turd, it draws too much attention with it looking like that, i know the blur was probably to make it look like it's moving but it makes it lose so much detail that it straight up looks like a turd.

arin hanson arin hanson

it's not bad at all, i like it, however: 1. this is is suuuuper sketchy/doodle lookin, and 2. the art portal is suppossed to be for finished pics and photography is not allowed, i don't wanna be an ass like i said if you were to clean that sketch more it would be fine, this is a piece i would reccommend not putting on the portal.

Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime